- Part No: GB293Z
- Bed Frame: cold-rolled steel welded.
- X-ray radiographic function
- Electrostatic spraying anti-aging
- British standards Ward Bed
- Bed Surface Board: 888(width)*1925(full length)
- Soft connection between the surfaces
- Headboard and Rear-end Board of bed.
- Advanced ABS engineering plastics, solid and durable.
- Imported motor to run the low-noise.
- Safe load 185KG
- Total load bearing 420KG.
- Touch switch hand control board, nurse’s controller
- Streamline bottom shell.
- High-quality stainless steel Foot Board
- High strength and high anti-wear centrally silent casters.
- Convenient and flexible.
- Up and down movements tilt control.
- Head and feet section, leg section rising to 40.
- Back section rising 76
- Left and right tilting
- Vertical touch screen motors
- In support power supply (UPS).
- Quick fold down the system (CPR)
- Size: 2280 * 1200 * 820/1220mm
- Decimations : 2480CM/1180CM/880mm
This innovative ward bed achieves the optimum combination of safety, performance, functionality and cost efficiency.
GB293Z-hospital-ward-bed Designed to meet the increasingly high demands of a modern hospital environment, the versatile high performance ward bed with split side rails is ideal for use in general wards, specialist areas and for high dependent patients in CCU and HDU. This innovative ward bed achieves the optimum combination of safety, performance, functionality and cost efficiency.
- Advanced ward bed with split side rails to help protect the patient from the risk of falls, designed with patient safety in mind
- The iQ split side rails provide increased patient safety when the mattress platform is flat and continue to keep the patient safe as they follow the movement of the bed
- The side rails can be easily lowered with the specially designed one hand handle release; the blue handles are easily identified on each of the side rails
- Split side rails include a self-lowering function for ease of use
- To assist the patient getting in and out of bed safely the split side rails lower to below the level of the mattress
- The side rails include a specially designed slot for the patient handset to sit securely
PRODUCT NAME : GB293Z-hospital-ward-bed
PART NUMBER GB293Z